|Apply Online .|
NITIE announces Admission for the following Programs through GATE (2014/2015)
Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Engineering (PGDIE), 2015-17
Post Graduate Diploma in Manufacturing Management (PGDMM), 2015-17
Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management (PGDPM), 2015-17
1) Indian Students:
GATE (2014/2015) qualified students with 60% aggregate marks at graduation in Engineering/Technology in any branch for PGDIE program. For PGDMM & PGDPM students with following engineering disciplines can only apply - Mechanical, Production, Automobile, Chemical, Civil, Textile, Electrical, Electronics & other relevant branches such as Industrial Engineering, Instrumentation & Industrial electronics. However, candidate with Civil Engineering background will not be considered for PGDMM. Reservation and 5% relaxation on 60% aggregate marks are applicable to SC/ST/PD candidates as per Government of India rules for the programs. Only GATE qualifiers get Teaching Assistantship (at present @Rs. 8000/- per month) and contingency expenditure as per rules.
2) Sponsored Candidates:
3) Candidates who are currently in their final year of Engineering/Technology degree can also apply. They are required to:
4) Duration of work experience specified, if any, should be after graduation.
5) Reservation for SC/ST/PD and OBC candidates belonging to the “Non-Creamy Layer” is as per the Government of India rules.
6) Certificates in support of SC/ST/PD/OBC Non-Creamy Layer, as applicable to be produced at the time of GD/PI with self attested.
7)The Application Fee is Rs.1000 (Rs 500 in case of SC/ST/PD candidates) for applicants from India and SAARC countries.
8)Candidates are requested to bring two sets of Application Form along with all original and photocopies of all certificates/ marksheets/ experience certificates for verification at the time of GD/ PI.
a) 15% of the approved intake (in supernumerary quota) will be reserved for international students in the above PG programme offered by NITIE. Entry level qualification shall be at par with that of Indian students as specified above. Admission cut-off will be based on valid GRE Scores. Students from non-English speaking countries should have a valid TOEFL Score. International Students should attend the interview along with Indian students; if not feasible, there is an option for interview through video conferencing.
b)Application fee is USD 50, plus bank charges as applicable for International students.
9) Always mention your GATE Registration Number/ email id in all correspondence while sending your queries.
10) For additional information regarding programs, refer program Brochure (Coming Soon).
|Online Admission Begins:||February 2, 2015|
|Online Admission Portal closes on:||March 31, 2015; 21:00 Hrs|
|Group Discussion and Personal Interview: (Tentative)||April 27, 28, 29 & 30, 2015|
|Course Begins :||June, 2015|
Contact us at:
Assistant Registrar (Academic)
NITIE, Vihar Lake
Ph: 022 28573371, 28035317, 28035370
Fax: 022 28572066, 022 28573251