About the Committee
An Institute has its reputation established on the achievements of its alumni, faculty and students. This is exactly the reason why NITIE has the kind of reputation it possesses. Serving the nation for over 50 years as a top institute, NITIE flaunts one of the richest bases of alumni network in India. Alumni network helps NITIE to remain agile and responsive to the needs of the market through the interactions between Industry and Institute.
The NITIE Alumni Student Committee strives to develop connections among alumni, current students, faculty and management laying the platform for all stakeholders to share knowledge, gain focus, improve and develop. We offer services that stimulate interaction and maintain support mechanisms for Alumni networking. Alumni Committee facilitates continued interaction of Alumni with the Institute in interest of sustaining the Institute's ability to maintain a commitment par excellence.
Roles & Responsibility
- Organizing ‘Sansmaran’- Annual Alumni Meet
- Organizing Regional Alumni Meet
- Organizing Induction Session during “Abhisanskaran”-Orientation Program of first year students
- Maintaining and updating NITIE alumni website
- Content, design and publication of annual alumni magazine ”ALUMNITI”.
- Accommodation booking for alumni at MDP Guest House
- Maintaining and updating alumni database
- Mentorship Programme in January-March
- Organizing ‘Alum talks’ regularly
- Updating various events organized in NITIE on Social Media to reach out to Alumni
- Maintaining NITIE alumni LinkedIn account
SANSMARAN”- literally meaning reminiscence is the vantage point for the alumni. It is a platform for the alumni across the Globe to reconnect with their alma mater. A one-day event at NITIE, which includes Alumni Interaction, Annual General Body Meeting, felicitation of distinguished alumni and the release of ‘AlumNITI’- the annual magazine of NITIE Alumni Association. Conducted during the month of November. Sansmaran is all about:
- To relive memories of their enriching days at NITIE
- To reconnect with their alma mater.
It is a one day event which consists of various programs such as
- Distinguished Alumnus Awards
- CEO conclave
- Annual General Body Meeting
- Industry talks with hundreds of NITIE alumni attending from all over the globe each year
- Cricket Match
- Campus Tour
- Cultural Evening
Sansmaran 2016 was organized on 19th November 2016 at NITIE, Mumbai.200+ Alumni were part of Sansmaran 2016
Sansamaran 2017 is scheduled on 11th November 2017.
Regional Alumni Meet (RAM)
“Regional Alumni Meet (RAM)” – event organized in major cities across India for Alumni Interaction. Conducted during the months of April & May.
RAM was organized in the following cities during the month of April-June 2017
- Mumbai RAM, NITIE,Mumbai
- Delhi-NCR RAM, Hotel Lemon Tree Premier
- Bengaluru RAM, Hotel Courtyard Marriot
- Hyderabad RAM,Hotel Marigold Greenpark
- Pune RAM, HoteL Ginger Pune
- Chennai RAM, Hotel Howard Plaza
- Kolkata RAM ,Hotel Trincas
Tarang – Organizing Talks with alumni on regular basis with students to bring in industry perspective to their knowledge repository.Tarang 2017 is scheduled in the month of September this year.
Induction Session is organized during “Abhisanskaran”-Orientation Program of first year students.It is organized during 2 week of June every year. Alumni from various industry share their experiences about their life at NITIE as well as in industry they are connected to.
This year it was organized on 15th June 2017 at NITIE, Mumbai.The following alumni graced the occasion with their presence
- Ms.Swarna Murthy 2012 PGDIE Manager Demand Planning at Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- Mr.Amit Mishra 2015 PGDIM Co-Founder & CEO Quifers
- Mr.Nishant Choudhary 2015 PGDIM Manager - Format Strategy at Future Group
Total Strength of committee: 20 each from Senior and Junior Batches.
- Chief Coordinator: IM: Rubin Deshbratar, IE: Gurpreet Singh Walia
- Treasurer: IM:Tejas Agarwal, IE:Kartikey Pandey
- Coordinators (Class of 2018)
- IM Coordinators: Aayush Tripathi, Ashish Verma, Devashish Rnjan, Nishant Gawande, Sanchi Sharma, Saomyadeep Choudhary
- IE Coordinators: Prakhar Srivastava, Saloni Arora, Shalini Gupta
- ISEM Coordinators: Anshul Mishra, Yash Vadodria
- PM Coordinators: Abhishek Kumar
- MM Coordinators: Abhishek Chilvuri
- NITIE Alumni Association(NAA) Executive Committee Members
- President: Prof. (Ms.) Karuna Jain, Director,NITIE
- Chairman: Mr. Dev Bhatacharya
- Hon.Secretary: Prof. Sumi Jha
- Hon.Treasurer: Prof.Rakesh Rout
- E-Mail id: email@example.com (NITIE Alumni Student Committee), firstname.lastname@example.org (NITIE Alumni Association)
- Official Web Page www.nitiealumni.org
- Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/NITIE.Alumni
- Faculty In-Charge: Prof.Rakesh Rout