PLACEMENT PROCEDURE DGMP BATCH
- Program pamphlet and brochure along with batch profile will be shared with the companies along with the invitation mail
- Interested companies HR are requested to provide detailed Job Description along with CTC
- The job description will be floated in DGMP batch along with an intent form and subsequently in response to the job description floated, interested candidates would be applying by filling the intent form.
- Intent will be sent to the companies along with the Batch Profile & CV of the participants. Based on that companies are requested to send the list of shortlisted candidates on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Companies who wish to conduct pre-placement talks are requested to indicate their convenience and preferred mode of interaction (Online/Offline) to the placement committee.
- The interview process will be conducted based on the date provided by the company.
Offers & Acceptance
- Companies can make an offer to the candidates after their final interview and communicate the details to email@example.com
- Post that, the candidates will accept the offer and sign out from the final placement process.
- Each student can be provided upto two different offers from companies. After accepting the offer student will not be allowed to appear for any further placement process.
- The Placement Office will send the offer acceptance mail to the company.
Official Placement Committee mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Companies are requested to address the correspondences to the above-mentioned mail id.
Student Placement Co-ordinator: -
Mani Markose - +919969130062
Student Placement Committee: -
Amogh Mehrotra - +917798887721
Mehul Kumar - +917021046083
Sanchit Kaushik - +919869160058
Megha Sharma - +918281450038